I stumbled over this one yesterday on my dutch site. I figured this would be a nice one to translate in english. Originally it comes from a cookbook where all recipes have a max of 6 ingredients. Something I can handle.
Ingredients for 6 portions:
- one smoked chicken
- 2 dl lemon mayonnaise
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1,25 dl hazelnut oil
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 125 grams mixed lettuce
- Remove the chicken from the bones and cut it into small cubes.
- Mix the cubes with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Cut the avocados lengthwise in two, remove the kern and peel them.
- Slice the avocados.
- Mix the oil with the vinegar, season it with pepper and salt and mix it with the lettuce.
- Serve the avocados, the smoked chicken and the lettuce on a nice dish and season with pepper.