I wanted to do this on a grill party last Friday. Unfortunately I couldn’t go, but here is this easy starter.
- goat cheese
- rosemary leaves
- pepper, salt, olive oil
- Chop the rosemary leaves fine.
- Season the bacon with pepper, salt and some rosemary.
- Wrap the bacon crosswise around the goat cheese.
- Bake the cheese for about 7 minutes in the oven or on the grill, until it gets smooth.
- Finish with some olive oil and the remaining rosemary leaves.
- You can also eat it with a salad as a starter.