The summer is running to an end, but this pasta is a perfect help to enjoy the last summer days. You can eat is warm as well as cold.
Ingredients (for 2 persons):
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 gr pancetta
- 50 gr parmezan, grated
- 250 gr penne
- fresh basil leaves
- pepper, salt
- Slice the zucchini is pieces of the same size and shape as the penne.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pancetta.
- Put the pancetta aside and fry the zucchini.
- Boil the penne.
- Mix the egg yolks with the parmesan, pepper and salt. Add a few tablespoons of the cooking water of the pasta to make the mixture consistent.
- Mix the penne, zucchini and pancetta in a large bowl. Add the egg yolks and the basilicum.