Recently I saw advertisements in television for a new type of cooking herd, which could end the era of the extractor hood. Bora extracts the vapors where they arise directly to the downside. In a demonstration movie the german television cook Johan Lafer cooks spaghetti in a pan. This saves a lot of cooking water, which is not too bad after my waterfull ice-bucket.
Ingredients (for 2 persons):
– 250 gram spaghetti
– 500 ml vegetable broth
– 200 gram smoked salmon
– a bunch of spring onions
– 2 onions
– 2 mild green chili peppers
– 5 mini mozzarella balls
– a bit of danish blue
– soybean oil, salt and pepper to taste
– cut the spring onions, the onions and de green chili peppers into small pieces.
– cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
– heat olive oil in a pan and add the onions and de green chili peppers.
– After a few minutes, add the spaghetti and gradually add the vegetable broth.
– Let it cook for 5 minutes, and the add the cheese and the spring onions.
– add spices (salt, pepper, soybean oil) to taste.
– After a further 5 minutes add the smoked salmon pieces.
– Mix everything well and after two minutes it can be served immediately.