Recently I saw advertisements in television for a new type of cooking herd, which could end the era of the extractor hood. Bora extracts the vapors where they arise directly to the downside. In a demonstration movie the german television cook Johan Lafer cooks spaghetti in a pan. This saves a lot of cooking water, which is not too bad after my waterfull ice-bucket.
Ingredients (for 2 persons):
- 250 gram spaghetti
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 200 gram smoked salmon
- a bunch of spring onions
- 2 onions
- 2 mild green chili peppers
- 5 mini mozzarella balls
- a bit of danish blue
- soybean oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the spring onions, the onions and de green chili peppers into small pieces.
- Cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the onions and de green chili peppers.
- After a few minutes, add the spaghetti and gradually add the vegetable broth.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes, and the add the cheese and the spring onions.
- Add spices (salt, pepper, soybean oil) to taste.
- After a further 5 minutes add the smoked salmon pieces.
- Mix everything well and after two minutes it can be served immediately.