Ingredients (16 pieces):
– 2 cucumbers
– 200 gram fresh North Sea shrimps
– 1 tomato
– 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– Parsley, chives, salt, pepper
– Boil the tomato in water for one minute, peel and remove the pits, then cut it into fine pieces.
– Cut the cucumbers into 4 pieces and cut the pieces then lengthwise in two equal parts.
– Scoop the cucumbers inside out. Optionally you can slice a small piece from the bottom, to make them more stable.
– Chop the herbs finely and mix them with the shrimps and the tomato.
– Make a dressing with lemon juice and sunflower oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Mix the dressing under the shrimp salad.
– Fill the cucumber cups.