Ingredients (for 4 persons):
– 16 scallops
– 2 blood sausages
– 300 grams of wild mushrooms
– 300 ml of cream
– 1 shallot
– 300 ml of fish stock
– 100ml dry white wine
– 2 star anise fruits
– Butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, sauce binder
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 400 gr small potatoes
– A sprig of rosemary
– A clove of garlic
– 4 pieces of chicory
– Peel the potatos and cut them into mandarin-like slices.
– chop the rosemary and the garlic and mix them with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Grease the potatoes with the mixture and put the parts on a baking paper.
– Fry the chicories with some butter in a little water until they are fully cooked.
– Chop the shallot.
– Bake the shallot in some butter, and add the star anise, which will give a very special taste to the sauce.
– Add the fish stock and the white wine and let it cook until the sauce is reduced by half.
– Add the cream and let it simmer further for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper.
– Sieve the cause and put it aside.
– Heat the oven at 180° and put the potatoes in it for 30-35 minutes.
– Pat the scallops dry with kitchen paper. Otherwise they will cook instead of baking.
– Slice the blood sausage into pieces of approximately 1cm.
– Clean the wild mushrooms and slice them into pieces.
– Fry the scallops in a pan and add the blood sausage.
– Fry the wild mushrooms in a separate pan.
– Bind the sauce.
– Arrange everything on the plates and add a bit of sauce.
– Serve and enjoy immediately!