- half a smoked chicken
- a red and a green apple
- 125 ml sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Chives, salt and pepper for seasoning
- lemon juice in order to protect the apples against discoloration
- Cut the smoked chicken into small slices.
- Mix the maynaise with the sour cream and season with salt, pepper and chives.
- Cut the celery into small pieces.
- Remove the core from the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Now build a tower with alternating apple slices and smoked chicken.
- Garnish with celery and walnuts.
- Garnish the top of the tower with a tablespoon of the sauce, which then slowly looking for a way down.