– half a smoked chicken
– a red and a green apple
– 125 ml sour cream
– 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
– Chives, salt and pepper for seasoning
– lemon juice in order to protect the apples against discoloration
– Cut the smoked chicken into small slices.
– Mix the maynaise with the sour cream and season with salt, pepper and chives.
– Cut the celery into small pieces.
– Remove the core from the apples and cut them into thin slices.
– Now build a tower with alternating apple slices and smoked chicken.
– Garnish with celery and walnuts.
– Garnish the top of the tower with a tablespoon of the sauce, which then slowly looking for a way down.