Finally spring is there, so it is time to make an appetizer with seasonal ingredients: a sale with asparagus and strawberries. The inspiration is coming from the german chefkoch.de website.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
– 100 gr rocket salad
– 6 medium asparagus
– 100 gr strawberries
– vinegar, pepper, salt, sugar
– some nuts (walnuts, cashew, …)
– Peel the asparagus and cut them into pieces of 4-5cm.
– Cook the asparagus for app. 10 minutes.
– Cut the strawberries in two halves.
– Mix the salad with the vinegar.
– Put the salad on the dishes and add the asparagus and the strawberries.
– Decorate with parmesan slices, some pepper and nuts.
– Serve lukewarm, you can eat it with some bread or toast.