This is an own creation: A tasty steak with a combination of vegetables in two different ways.
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 4 steaks
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 5 large carrots
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 250 grams of mushrooms
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Peel the potatoes and the carrots and cut them into equal cubes.
- Cook both in 10 minutes and them put the mixture aside.
- Meanwhile, chop all the other vegetables.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and then add first the onions, after a while also the garlic.
- Next, add the paprika and a few minutes later the champignons.
- Finally add the tomatoes and the zucchini.
- Add some spices up to taste (salt, pepper, paprika) and cover the pan.
- Let the vegetables simmer slowly.
- Heat the butter in a pan and bake the steak on two sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 80°C.
- Wrap the steak into foil, and put it for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Add butter again to the steakpan, and bake the potatoes/carrots for 10 minutes in it.
- Put everything on the dishes and serve immediately.