A few days ago, I saw a movie of a pizza with a potato base on internet. Interesting and so I tried one myself…
- 5 small sized potatoes
- 1 can of tomato sauce (400gr)
- 3 large champignons
- grated cheese
- one egg
- pepper and salt
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into fine slices.
- Heat the pan with a little bit of olive oil, and create a bottom of potato slices.
- Add the grated cheese, and let it bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice the champignons.
- Add the tomato sauce, the champignon slices, the egg, pepper and salt.
- Let it bake for 10 more minutes.
- the try to get the pizza out of the pan an serve immediately 😉