Did you ever want to eat fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes and chips at the same time? It is possible, thanks to the swedish Hasselbacken restaurant, where this dish was created.
You can make it in many different variants, up to taste. I made a spicy variant, but you can also add for example cheese, breadcrumbs or even make it with sweet potatoes.
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- spices: chilli, salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic up to taste
- preheat the oven on 220 °C
- melt the butter, and mix with the spices
- cut slits in the potatoes, leaving the bottom intact. Make them app. 2-3 mm wide.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the butter.
- Put the potatoes for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Then, take them out, drizzle again with butter and put in the oven again for another 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately while heat.