I saw this salad today on cook together. an interesting combination, and as I love chicory, I decided to try it immediately, and it won’t be the last time! This is so good!
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 heads of chicory
- 8 figs
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar acid
- 2 tablespoons honey balsamico
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- a handful of pistachios
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- chop the onion fine.
- cut the figs into quarters.
- Mix the onion and the figs, add oil, acid, balsamic and sugar.
- Place the mixture for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile chop the pistachios.
- Take the mixture out of the oven, add the pistachios, mix everything well, and put it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- chop the chicories fine.
- Mix everything well, and add as a side dish. It goes perfectly with lamb, duck, goose or any other sylvester menu.