I saw this easy and tasty recipe recently on pinterest. I decided to make it on New Year’s eve, and meanwhile it has already become some kind of standard for our festivities. Moreover, it is healthy and like with a real pizza, you can play with the recipes as you want. Below you will find the ingredients for the version on the pictures, but be creative!
- 1 zucchini
- pizza sauce
- mini mozzarella
- black olives
- cherry tomatoes
- grated parmesan
- grated Emmental
- Cut the zucchini in slices of app. half a centimeter thick.
- Also slice the olives, mini mozzarellas and the cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven on 180°C and/or turn on the grill.
- grill or bake the zucchini briefly on both sides.
- place the zucchinis on a baking sheet.
- Now first add some pizza sauce and then sprinkle some of the grated parmesan.
- Organise the olives, mozzarellas and cherry tomatoes on your pizza.
- Finish with the Emmental cheese.
- Now place the pizza for app. 5 minutes in the oven, until the cheese is melted, and serve hot!