Though the hot summer days still have to come (at least, let up hope) this starter or easy lunch might compensate and bring the sun in the house.
- cherry tomatoes
- arugula salad
- 30 ml honey vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper, salt
- Heat the vinegar and the olive oil in a pan on medium heat to reduce during 8-10 minutes. Add some pepper and salt.
- Toast the walnuts in a pan and make sure they don´t burn.
- halve the strawberries and the cherry tomatoes.
- Peel the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Combine everything and drizzle with the vinegar-oil mixture.