Though the hot summer days still have to come (at least, let us hope) this strawberry arugula summer salad might compensate and bring the sun in the house. You can have is as a starter or a light lunch.
- cherry tomatoes
- arugula salad
- 30 ml honey vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper, salt
- Heat the vinegar and the olive oil in a pan on medium heat to reduce during 8-10 minutes. Add some pepper and salt.
- Toast the walnuts in a pan and make sure they don´t burn.
- halve the strawberries and the cherry tomatoes.
- Peel the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Combine everything and drizzle with the vinegar-oil mixture.
Other surprising summer salads give you the same feeling as strawberry arugula summer salad are: