Hasselback potatoes are quite popular in recent times. However you can apply the same method for other recipes, in this case chicken breast.
- one chicken breast
- a quarter of a bell pepper
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- some basilicum leaves
- a handful of feta cheese
- chilli powder
- parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken breast between two wooden spoons (or something similar to prevent cutting them through) and slice it with a distance of app. 1,5 cm.
- Cut the vegetables and the feta into very small pieces.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Fill the slices with the mixture of the vegetables and the feta.
- Finish with chilli powder and the parmesan cheese.
- Put it in a preheated oven of 180°C for 25 minutes.
Below you will find the finished product with Hasselback potatoes and arugula salad.