Cocoa is always associated with sweet and unhealthy recipes causing a fat belly and bad teeth. But there is a different solution, in the form of a smoothie with for example avocado and kiwi: avocado kiwi cocoa smoothie.
- 1 avocado
- 2 kiwi
- 3 cups of milk (can be almond or vanilla milk)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- some honey to add a sweet taste
- some cinnamon
- peel the avocado and the kiwi
- put everything in the blender
the avocado makes the consistency quite thick. So it is rather to be eaten with a spoon than being drunk. So enjoy your avocado kiwi cocoa smoothie!
You can make so many delicious smoothies, that are healthy at the same time. Please find some more inspiration in the following recipes:
- Persimmon smoothie
- Mango coconut milk cream
- Papaya coconut parfait
- Mango lassi with saffron and cardamom