mango coconut milk cream is an easy, fresh and healthy dessert
Some time ago I made an avocado-kiwi-cocoa smoothie. Mango coconut milk cream is a second option in the series of healthy, easy and surprising desserts.
Ingredients (4 portions):
- 1 mango
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Optionally you can add cayenne pepper for a more spicy variation, or cinnamon for a sweeter taste.
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Divide over the glasses and put for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- You can decorate with mint or mandarin if you want.