A few weeks ago I made this cake for my colleagues. It disappeared before I had the chance to taste it myself. So this is the 2nd version. You can make it with different kinds of aromatics, also vanilla or almonds.
- 350 gram flour
- 10 gram baking powder
- 250 gram sugar
- 250 gram butter
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 200 ml buttermilk
- rum arome
- Preheat the oven at 170°C.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the butter and the sugar.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the salt, rum aroma and buttermilk.
- Add the flour.
- Grease a tube cake form.
- Poor the flour in the cake form.
- Bake it in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Let it cool down and finish with confectioners sugar.