This is a very easy pasta recipe I made the first time long ago. A few quality ingredients in the right mixture create a great and simple vegetarian recipe.
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 400ml pasata (sifted tomatoes)
- 6 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 150 ml of cream
- 500 grams of capelletti
- fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese
- pepper and salt to taste
- Mix the pasata and the wine and bring them to boil slowly.
- Add the cream and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Cook the capelletti according to the instructions
- Put the capeletti on a plate, and add the sauce to the capelletti.
- Finish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil
As you just opened a bottle of wine. You better keep it cool and drink it with the capeletti.