This surprising appetizer with bananas and is a great combination tastes: sweet, bitter, spicy, …
- 250 grams of ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- a little bit of salt
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- white baguette
- chester cheese
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C.
- Peel and crush the bananas.
- Add the lemon juice, rum, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cut the baguette into slices and roast lightly on both sides
- Place the banana puree on the baguettes.
- Lay a slice of chester cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese has molten.
You can prepare the banana puree beforehand, but the top may color brown by the contact with the air. Just mix it again and then you can use it.