spicy roasted pumpkins
Spicy roasted pumpkin is a very easy appetiser or you can also have it as a meal. Slice a pumpkin into pieces, season with spices and oil and bake it in the oven for about half an hour.
- 500 gram pumpkin cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teespoon fennel seeds
- 2 pieces small chillies finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Put all the herbs in a mortar, and make a fine powder mixture.
Add the olive oil so that it becomes a smooth mixture
Brush the pumpkin pieces with the mixture and put them in a bowl.
Bake for half an hour in a preheated oven at 200°C.