Are you looking for a different kind of appetizer? An easy and surprising part of your main menu for Christmas or New Year? And of course, not too difficult and not too expensive? On Paleohacks, I found this surprising combination, fitting to all these requirements.
- Brussels sprouts
- Preheat the oven at 190°C.
- Clean the sprouts, removing the outer leaves (you never know what has been in contact with them).
- Spread some nutmeg on the bacon.
- Wrap the Brussels sprouts in the bacon.
- Fix the bacon with toothpicks.
- Put them on a baking paper in the oven for app. 30 minutes.
- Important: Brussels sprouts tend to get very hot at the inside. So let them cool down for a few minutes before serving them.