Red fruit mascarpone mousse is an easy dessert and a safe way to make your guests happy after a delicious meal. In fact this is a version 1.0, and I am thinking already about several ideas to further develop it. For example by adding in coconut milk cooked dessert rice to it, and then topping it with brown sugar. Maybe you will see that in one of the next posts. But this is an easy and safe variant, that everyone can make.
red fruit mascarpone mousse
- 250 gram mascarpone
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 100 gram iced sugar
- spiced biscuits for garnishing
- red fruit
- Beat the cream until stiff and add the iced sugar. Mix well.
- Knead the mascarpone, until you have a creamy dough.
- Mix the mascarpone with the iced sugared whipped cream carefully.
- Crumble some spiced biscuits.
- Now create layers of the mascarpone mix, red fruit and crumbled spiced biscuits in a glass.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
In this version I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries, but you can vary of course as you want.
The best results you get with the famous “Bastogne” cookies from Lu. But you can use any other kind of spiced biscuits.